Kratom Cookies Recipes To Make Your Kratom More Delicious
Kratom, a botanical substance has been using by many people who suffer from various health issues like anxiety, chronic pain, stress, insomnia, etc. Its usage has been increasing day by day around the globe.
Although other clinical medicines are available to treat these symptoms but sometimes these medicines are expensive and hard to get, or may cause adverse side effects or addiction.
That is the reason, many individuals look for natural alternatives to these medicines to treat their illnesses. Nowadays, a large number of people have turned to kratom and other alternatives like Kanna, kava, mitragyna, matcha, blue lotus, and akuamma seeds, these will give similar effects. Read more effects of kratom on Naya Kratom.
But, one of the problems with kratom, is its strong and bitter flavor. This flavor, sometimes, does not handle by many people. The “toss and wash” method is a popular way to consume a daily dose of kratom but the bitter flavor can make it an unpleasant way to start your day.
The best way to manage the bitter taste of kratom is to assimilate it into delicious recipes that should not be hard to make. It has become possible due to innovative chefs who are always working up with these recipes.
The recipes given below, are simple but the results will be definitely delicious. In this way, you can enjoy your favorite herbal supplement without its bitterness.
Some curiosities must be cleared out before starting the recipes:
- Mixing of kratom with any nourishment thing cannot change its effects. It is as effective in in food form as in raw powdered form.
- Taking kratom with any food substance may increase its “kick in” for 10-15 minutes as the time taken by the powdered kratom to work inside the body.
- Warmth caused by food ingredients added with kratom do not annihilate the alkaloids present in kratom.
So you should not feel any hesitation before using kratom with nourishment substances.
Now lets have a look at some easy and delicious recipes of kratom.
1) Kratom Apple Cookies
Many people use apple sauce to reduce kratom bitter taste. So you can use apple differently by making delicious kratom cookies. Let's have a look at the recipe.
- Kratom powder dose ( as you desired)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 eggs
- 200 gram margarine
- 500 gram flour
- 1 tsp active yeast
- 3 apples
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla (use only inside material of the vanilla bean. To get it, cut the bean alongside in half and use a knife to scrape the inside material).
- Pour the melted butter and keep mixing.
- Add the flour, yeast, and kratom powder and mix well together using the spoon.
- Peel the apple and cut them into small cubes and add them to the dough.
- Use the spoon to form the cookies and place them onto a cookie sheet (live 2-3inches around them).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 390 ᴼF.
- Let them cool and enjoy.
2) Kratom Chocolate Cookies
Another delicious recipe for chocolate lovers, it can delightfully mask the bitter taste of kratom, lets see the recipe.
- 2 tbsp of regular raw kratom powder (use any of your favourite strain and even mix several strains. However, in any case, use raw powder, not extracts)
- 1\2 tsp of salt
- 3\4 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1\2 tsp of baking soda
- 1\2 cup of white sugar
- One cup of packed brown sugar
- 1\2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- One whole egg
- Preheat your oven to 325ᴼF and line the baking sheets with parchment papers.
- Put the kratom, flour, salt, and baking soda in the bowl.
- If the butter is still hard, melt it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Mix the melted butter with the white and brown sugar with an electric blender.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until it turns into a creamy consistency.
- Add the creamed butter mixture to the kratom and flour mixture and make the dough.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and blend them with the wooden spoon.
- Put the dough on the baking sheet (1tbsp per cookie). There should be 2-3 inches (5-7 cm) between cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until you can see the edges of the cookies are slightly brown.
- Wait until the cookies are completely cold before eating.
- Eat and enjoy.
3) Kratom Oats Cookies
One of the kratom s most common side effects is constipation. So do try this kratom oats cookies recipe and have taste with sufficient quantity of fibers.
- Kratom powder (as you desire)
- 100-gram butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups walnuts
- Cream the soft butter and sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and stir well.
- Pour the kratom powder and keep stirring.
- Add the peeled walnuts and mix.
- Pour the flour and mix well.
- Form small balls with the dough and flatten them a little.
- Place the cookies onto a cookie sheet and place it on the center rack of the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 390ᴼF.
4) Kratom Ginger Cookies
Nausea is also a common side effect of kratom. And ginger is one of the best remedies to combat nausea. So, here is the recipe in which kratom is well mixed with ginger to reduce nausea and to mask the bitter taste of kratom.
- Kratom powder ( as you desire)
- 260-gram flour
- 150-gram butter
- 10-gram brown sugar
- 5-gram baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- One egg
- A pinch of salt
- Pour the stiffed flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, kratom powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl and mix together.
- Beat the egg and pour it into the mixture.
- Add the butter to the mixture and mix well. The butter must be soft but not melted.
- Knead the mixture by hand until you form a consistent dough.
- Then, shape the dough to a ball and wrap it with plastic film. Let it chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Flour a flat surface lightly and roll the dough on top of it using a rolling pin (or a bottle) until its flat (approximately 0.5 cm or 0.2 inches).
- Cut the dough using cookie molds ( or use a knife to cut it in whatever form you prefer).
- Place the cookies 2-3 inches apart onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 350ᴼF.
- Let them cool before serving.
1) Citrus Kratom Tea
Kratom tea is an ancient and popular way to enjoy the healthy medicinal benefits of kratom. You can brew kratom tea from dry leaves or powder and make it sweet according to your taste. This citrus tea also provides a refreshing taste with a sufficient quantity of vitamin C and antioxidants. Let's have a look at the recipe.
- 2 cups of water
- 1\2 lemon, sliced
- 1\2 orange, sliced
- 1\2 lime, sliced
- Honey, according to taste
- Powdered kratom ( as your required dose)
- Bring the water to a bowl in a small pot.
- Stir through the kratom and reduce the heat to low. Simmer the kratom for 15 minutes.
- Add the sliced citrus fruits and honey and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain into your teacup, Enjoy.
- It can also be iced to make a cool beverage.
1) Kratom Apple Juice
One of the refreshing and delicious recipes of kratom is kratom apple juice. It not only masks the bitter flavor of kratom but also provides a vitamin shot. Let's see how it prepares.
- 1 apple
- 2 carrots
- 1 lemon
- A handful of spinach or kale
- 5 grams of ground kratom
- Cut apple, carrots, and lemons into slices then put all the fruits in a bowl full of water.
- Simmer the fruits for 5-10 minutes.
- Then add spinach or kale, kratom powder, a piece of cinnamon, and a cube of beetroot in the mixture and mix well.
- Boil it for 5 minutes, cool it at room temperature, and then refrigerate it. Enjoy the cool and yummy juice.
2) Kratom Tropical Juice Punch
Supercharge your morning by combining the wellness benefits of your favorite kratom strain with freshly juiced tropical fruit. The sweetness of the fruit masks the bitter flavor of the kratom and the juice is packed with added vitamins and enzymes to aid digestion and improve the absorption of the kratom.
- 1\2 Fresh Pineapple
- 1\2 Mango
- 1 Kiwi
- 1\2 Papaya
- Kratom powder
- Juice the tropical fruits and ginger in an electric juicer and discard the pulp.
- Stir through your daily dose of kratom.
- Pour over ice and serve.
As you know, kratom s importance has been, somehow, rendered due to its bitter taste. So incorporating kratom into your favorite recipes is a great way to overcome the bitterness of kratom and you can enjoy all the benefits of your favorite herbal supplement.
But kratom users must have to keep it in mind that the combination of kratom with other food ingredients can delay the onset of its beneficial effects. Be prepare for an additional 15 -20 minutes to feel the full impact of your recommended kratom dose.